Congratulations! You’re taking the first step toward giving an incredible gift and earning up to $50,000!
By carrying someone else’s baby for them, surrogates give the gift of parenthood to people who have planned to have their own child, but are unable to carry their baby without assistance from an amazing surrogate mother.
In recognition for this incredible act of kindness, surrogates are compensated generously (up to $50,000!).
- Must be between the age of 21-41
- No more than 2 c-sections
- Healthy height to weight proportion
- Healthy, uncomplicated pregnancy history with at least one previous pregnancy and delivery
- No criminal record with felony convictions
- Financially stable and not financially-reliant on public assistance such as food stamps (does not include use of state medical insurance)
- Do you have a strong desire and drive to help others?
- And last, but certainly not least…do you love being pregnant?
If you meet the initial qualifications to become a surrogate, please submit your application to become a surrogate now!