Congratulations! You’re taking the first step toward giving an incredible gift and earning up to $50,000!
By carrying someone else’s baby for them, surrogates give the gift of parenthood to people who have planned to have their own child, but are unable to carry their baby without assistance from an amazing surrogate mother.
In recognition for this incredible act of kindness, surrogates are compensated generously (up to $50,000!).
Please take a moment to complete our surrogate mother application. After completing all questions, if you qualify the “Apply Now” button will appear.
- Must be between the age of 21-41
- No more than 3 c-sections
- Health height to weight proportion (BMI below 35)
- Healthy, uncomplicated pregnancy history with at least one previous pregnancy and delivery.
- No significant history of depression or any mental health illness
- Does not smoke, use drugs, or abuse alcohol
- No criminal record with felony convictions
- Financially stable and not financially-reliant on public assistance such as food stamps (does not include use of state medical insurance)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Do you have a strong desire and drive to help others?
- And last, but certainly not least…do you love being pregnant?
If you meet the initial qualifications to become a surrogate, please submit your application to become a surrogate now!
If you do not, then you unfortunately do not meet the qualifications at this time.